Tuesday 18 January 2011

January 19, 2011: Time Log

Let's say... since our first field facilitator class meeting...

30 min- Exploring different library sources looking for keywords containing India, Tibet, and Storytelling.  So far oral tradition brings up more options, but there is still a weeding process that I need to do more of to get more sources.

400 min- Starting and finishing the book Nine Lives by William Dalrymple.  It gave me a great introduction to India, to Dharamsala, and the style inspired me to take my project in a bit of a different direction.

120 min- Tibetan language class, going over the alphabet and learning how to create words from there

50 min- Attending field facilitator class January 12th, 2011

50 min- Attending the prep class January 14th, 2011

120 min- Attending yoga and meditation class at the Hare Krishna temple (sorry Ashley, I know how you feel about that, but it was a cool experience all the same!)

30 min- Finding more sources in the library

30 min- Creating this blog

30 min- Writing posts on my project development and on my beginning lit review

50 min- Attending Paul Adam's lecture about improving photography while abroad

Total: 910 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment