Monday 30 May 2011

Where I Have Been

As part of Professor Burton's advice to recycle and refresh some of previous content, I'd like to do a few things.

First, if you do not already know, this is a project that is build off of my experience as a field study student in Ghana.  The blog that I did based on those experiences was a great learning opportunity, especially with how to integrate digital media into the kind of project I was interested in doing (exploring alternative viewpoints I called avatars to try and get a more authentic representation of my travel experience).

As part of that, I presented at the 2011 BYU Inquiry Conference.  I am waiting to get a video copy of my presentation, but I've decided to embed the Prezi I made for it.  It might help make what I did in Ghana more clear and give a reader a better understanding of the foundation that this field study in India is built on.  My project would certainly not look the same (or anything close to it, really) if I had not had this first experience in the field.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so eager for this video to get posted - I loved all the presentations during your session!

    ReplyDelete