Friday 22 July 2011

Geshe Yonten Coming to BYU?

About two weeks ago I mentioned a documentary film I watched by Geshe Yonten and his experiences trying to educate children in Zanskar.  Well, based on my blog post, his personal secretary just sent me this facebook message.  Anyone know who we would need to talk to in order to get Geshe to BYU during his tour of the states this fall!? I would like to get back to her soon.
  • Laura Strohminger Roth
    • Geshe Yonten
      Hi Rachel -

      I am coordinating Geshe la's U.S. tour and would love to help you get him to BYU! My e-mail is lsroth1@gmail.com. He will be in Colorado and Montana so it is definitely possible! Probably the best timeframe would be mid-September or early November. Let me know what you think.

      Thanks!!
      Laura Roth








If you have not watched the trailer, click here!

2 comments:

  1. That might be something that the Kennedy Center would want to host. I would check with Ashley and see who to contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I'll shoot her an email. :)

    ReplyDelete