Thursday 16 June 2011

Connecting: Matador Travel

In addition to my new attempts at connecting that Derrick recommended I have also done a bit of my own research.  I came across a website called Matador Travel.  It is an online network for passionate travelers with different career and volunteer opportunities frequently posted.  It also offers plenty of opportunities for connecting.  The reason the site caught my eye is because there are places to post pictures, video, travel writing, and also blog posts.

Sounds great right?  I made a profile!  I'm still new and figuring things out, but I think there is a lot I can do with this site.  

The matador blog was a little disappointing to me because it won't let me just copy the link to this blog.  The website has its own place for people to write blog posts.  I think this is still a good idea though.  In the future I can just copy and past some of my better posts to my matador profile and then copy the URL to this India blog at the end of each posts.  That way I can network with people on this site but also get more traffic to this blog.

We'll see how it goes!  If you are interested in traveling, you should check it out and consider making your own profile.


No comments:

Post a Comment