Thursday 16 June 2011

Getting Ready to Submit

After sending the latest draft of my prospectus I received this email from my adviser, Professor Bennion.

"I think this is almost ready to submit. I've marked a few places where it needs to be clarified slightly.  I think Dr. Burton articulates clearly (as you do in this prospectus) the value of the blog.  You are lucky to have such a devoted mentor, one who has thought extensively about the effects of stories and of the new media.  I'm happy for this experience of working together.  When you revise this, send it to the two of us and Debbie Dean.  Maybe I'll try to print out the signature page and sign it, so that when the prospectus comes, she'll have my signature (I leave this Sunday for England).  Good luck.  You are a clear writer, very quick to see the implications of your wonderful project."

Yay!  I have sent off the funding paper and the submission form so it won't be too long now.   I'm uploading my newest draft and welcome feedback.  I'm sure there are a few things I can still work on.  It will be nice to get this out of the way and really focus on blogging regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment